ALROZ AVIATION: - Fly High To Achieve Your Dreams...
[An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company]
Air Hostess/ Cabin Crew/ Flight Steward/ Airport Ground Staff/ Airport Retail/ Reservation/ Hospitality and Tourism Jobs In Internetional Airports In India.
Training Plus Job process of 25 to 45 Days
Jobs Location: - Delhi International Airport.
Training Location Only at : - Alroz Aviation Delhi
100 % Written Job Gurantee in Between The Training period or Completion Of The Training.
Interview For Air Hostess/ Airport Ground Staff/ Airport Retail and
Hospitality Jobs in Delhi International
Interview Date: -
Walk-In Before 10th
at Sharp 10:00 am to
Alroz Aviation is a Delhi Base Register company, which offers 100% Job Oriented Training and Placements Program for
Crew/ Air Hostess
Ground Handling Staff
With 100% Written Job Guarantee
Within The Training Period or Completion Of
Training Batch of Alroz aviation Delhi For all courses starting from 5th, 15th and 25th of every month. ALROZ AVIATION provides 100% Written Job Guarantee within the Training Period
You are assured of a Bright Future!!
Come Get Trained with the Leaders…
" Join Us For Great Career In Aviation, Hospitality, Retail & Tourism"
Aviation Jobs Hiring
Hospitality Jobs Hiring
Travel/ Ticketing Jobs
Retail Jobs Hiring
Different Job Profiles Offered By Alroz aviation after Training
Crew/ Air Hostess/ Flight Steward
* Airport Ground Handling Staff
* Customer Services
* Guest Relations
* Cargo Management
* Airport Retails
* Airport Hospitality
* Reservation/ Ticketing
* Air Traffic Control
* Supervisor/ Team leader
* Ramp Services
* Security Staff
* Front Office/ Office Co-Ordinator
* Baggage Handling
* Loss Control
* Loader/ Cleaner/ Trolly Boy
* Buggy Operator
* Shift Manager
* 2 Resume
* Copy Of All Educational Certificates
* 8 Passport Size Photograph
* PCC [Police Clearance Certificate]
* ID Proof
How to Apply: -
Interested candidates can
attend walk in interview along with documents.
Alroz Aviation Provides Training and Placements in Different Sectors Like
1. Aviation/ Airlines/ Air Hostess/ Cabin Crew/ Flight Steward/ Airport Ground Staff
Airline Industry encompasses a wide range of
services ranging from conveying cargo articles & mail to
carrying passengers to different parts of the world. Services of
the industry can be categorized as domestic, regional, within the
continent or International and travel between
2. Reservation/ Ticketing/ Tour and Travel
An airline ticket is a document, issued by an airline or a travel agency, to confirm that an individual has purchased a seat on a flight on an aircraft. This document is then used to obtain a boarding pass, at the airport. Then with the boarding pass and the attached ticket, the passenger is allowed to board the aircraft.
3. Hospitality Sector
The hospitality industry is a broad category of fields within the service industry that includes lodging, restaurants, event planning, theme parks, transportation, cruise line, and additional fields within the tourism industry.
4. Airport Retail Sector
Retail jobs are incredibly popular right now; after all, you don’t always need qualifications to get a foot in the door and there can be great opportunities for training and development.
Air Hostess/ Cabin Crew/ Flight Attendant/ Ground Staff/ Airlines Interview Questions
do/would you optimise performance and lift standards in a
* Have you ever dealt with a customer making an unrealistic demand?
* How would you respond if you were offered the job?
* What would you do if you had to deal with an angry customer?
* What will you bring to the job/company if we employ you?
* Tell me about the culture at your last company/employer.
* Tell me about your life at College or University.
* What do you want to be doing in 2/5/10 years time?
* What is your ideal job?
* What did you achieve in your last job?
* What are your strengths?
* What are your weaknesses?
* Tell me about something recently that really annoyed you.
* Give me an example of when you've produced some poor work and how you've dealt with it.
* How do you plan and organise your work?
* How many hours a week do you work/prefer to work?
* Do you make mistakes?
* What do you know about our company?
* Why do you want to leave this job after only four months?
* What do you wish to gain from our company?
* What do you think the employee's responsibilities are to the company?
* Why do you want to change jobs?
Beware of Fraudulent
Recently, some people have been receiving fraudulent emails / phone calls / other communication about job opportunities by Alroz Aviation. These emails request candidates to deposit money with the agency / in their bank account before they can proceed to the next step in the recruitment process. These emails are not from Alroz Aviation! We will never ask you to deposit money as part of our recruitment. If you or someone you know has received one of these emails, please do not respond to it. Alroz Aviation will not be liable for the consequences of anyone falling prey to this false solicitation.
Aviation advised that Alroz aviation has not authorized any Person,
Agent or Agency to take interviews, offer employment or issue
offer/ employment letter / Training Letter for and on behalf of
Alroz Aviation. If You have any Query then Alroz Aviation
have only Office in Bhogal, New Delhi and Lajpatnagar, New Delhi
You Can Visit Directly To Alroz aviation
Office 1: - Alroz Aviation, 25, Basement, Jangpura Road, Bhogal, New Delhi 110014
Office 2: -
Alroz Aviation, E-89, Lajpat Nagar 1, New Delhi
M: 09910303691, 09910303696,